Location: Head Office in Sydney CBD
We are seeking a motivated & enthusiastic individual who takes pride in their work to join ourcompany as the Office Assistant on a permanent part-time basis. This position provides administrative support across the business to ensure the effective & smooth running of the day today operations.
The role requires a motivated person that can work in a small team environment in the head officeand effectively liaise with our people in the Upper Hunter project locations. Strong attention todetail is required along with a pleasant and professional style.
The position reports to the Group Financial Controller.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities;
- General office management such as ordering office supplies, mail, reception etc;
- Organising travel and accommodation for staff;
- Maintaining and updating the company social media accounts and the company’s website;
- Preparing expense reconciliations; Office and property management;
- Providing administration support to management;
- Other ad-hoc tasks.
To be considered for the position you will possess:
- A strong ability to communicate with others, both written and oral;
- Ability to work independently and without direct supervision;
- Be proactive and friendly;
- Be proficient in Microsoft excel, Word, PowerPoint and familiarity/experience with webpageapplications.
- Part-time role (3 days per week);
- 6-month contract (this could develop into a permanent position);
- Remuneration commensurate with the role and the successful applicant’s skills andexperience.